Pep Guardiola: "We will have to have balance between rhythm, pace, patience and intensity. We need to think that we have 90 minutes ahead of us and that with patience and intensity we can make it. Tomorrow there's no tiredness in the legs. Maybe in the mind. But in the semi-final of a Champions League, no matter if we play three days ago or yesterday - tomorrow we'll be ready to try and reach the final."Barcelona vs Chelsea Team News [caption id="attachment_1368" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="Barcelona vs Chelsea Live Streaming"][/caption] Barcelona: Barcelona starÂ Lionel MessiÂ has been passed fit to face Chelsea. The forward, who has 63 goals in all competitions this season, was suffering from a gastric problem and missed training on Sunday. However, he will start at Camp Nou. Barcelona are only missingÂ David Villa, who has broken his leg, andÂ Eric Abidal, who has undergone a liver transplant.Â CristianTello could be dropped after an unconvincing performance in the defeat to Real Madrid at the weekend whileÂ Gerard PiqueÂ could be restored to the starting XI.
Watch Barcelona vs Chelsea Live StreamingÂ Â Tuesday, 24 April 2012Â Â 7.45pmChelsea: Didier DrogbaÂ travelled with Chelsea and the striker looks set to be fit for Tuesday night's do-or-die clash after missing Saturday's Premier League game atÂ ArsenalÂ with a knee injury. Defender David Luiz also travelled toÂ SpainÂ in what was a 25-man party, even though he is expected to miss the game with a hamstring injury.Â Branislav Ivanovic,Â Ashley Cole, Luiz, Ramires andÂ Raul MeirelesÂ are all one booking away from an automatic one-game ban but this will not impact on Roberto Di Matteo's team selection. Barcelona vs Chelsea Trivia
- Barcelona are playing in their fifth consecutive Champions League semi-final, the longest run in the history of the competition (since 1992/93).
- Chelsea and Barcelona have each reached the semi-final stage of the Champions League six times in the last nine seasons (since 2003/04), the best tallies over that period.
- This will be the 12th meeting between Barcelona and Chelsea in the Champions League. Only Real Madrid and Bayern Munich have played against each other more times in this competition (13).
- Chelsea are the only side who have faced Barca more than four times in the Champions League who can boast a positive head-to-head record against the Catalans (W4, D4, L3).
- Barcelona have suffered four defeats against Chelsea in the Champions League, more than against any other side.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last six Champions League games against Barcelona, four of which have been draws.
- Over these last six meetings, only once has each side managed to score more than a single goal in a game (2-2 at the Camp Nou in October 2006)
- Chelsea and Barcelona have met four times in knockout ties in the Champions League, with the Catalans progressing on three occasions.
- Barcelona last beat Chelsea in February 2006 when the sides met in the last 16 of the Champions League. The Catalans won 2-1 at Stamford Bridge.
- Pep Guardiolaâs men have failed to score in two of their last three Champions League games, prior to that they had been on a run of 29 games without being shut out by their opponents.
- On each of the three occasions that Barca lost the first leg of a Champions League semi-final, the Catalans have exited the competition.
- In the first leg Barca had six times as many attempts on goal (24-4) and shots on target (6-1) as Chelsea, but still went on to lose the game 1-0.
Source: Yahoo Sports